Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Optimus Prime Needs A WonderBra?


So, Michael Bay has directed a Victoria's Secret commercial.
FML.
I'm kidding.

I'm not a fan of Bay's I-need-to-blow-everything to pieces cinema de verite, and I can't for the life of his career understand why he would undertake directing a VS commercial.

I am a fan of VS (what girl isn't?) but this commerical pushes the aggresive sexiness to a whole new level. Seriously, models leaving a jetliner in their lingerie? That makes no sense whatsoever, Bay. We get it, VS is serious business and sexiness is danger, adrenaline, yadda yadda.

I wonder if when directing the clip, Bay was trying to "reach deep" into the models pysches and play up to their individual personalities.

Just a thought.


Blow it to Pieces!

Grade : F for Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment