Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year's!

Happy New Years, we hope you had a year full of shennantics and anticipate that 2012 will be full of them...I mean, c'mon 2012 is the year the world will end. And it will end with the 3D re-release of "Titanic."

Honestly, a boat sinking in 3-D, Hollywood you kill me. Not to mention Leonardo DiCaprio's frozen dead body in 3-D, this just seems to macabre and absurd to actually work but we will see.

In more movie news, fans of Rose McGowan should be totally excited this year. According to IMDB, McGowan will be in a couple films this year. Now, which films you ask?

The film version of Sylvia Plath's only novel, "The Bell Jar" and what seems to be Edgar Allen Poe's "The Tell-Tale Heart." I, for one, am very stoked. I read "The Bell Jar" in high school and it was a solid book, it's more or less a classic. It seems like McGowan is backing away from the high campy films (Grindhouse, Conan the Barbarian, The Black Dahlia) and going back to doing some interesting pieces. Maybe we will see some more of McGowan's acting ability. I maintain that she is a very good actress and with the news of these two films I hope I will not be disappointed. Go Rose!

No comments:

Post a Comment