Friday, June 11, 2010

Barbie Invades Rock'N'Roll

There are no words to describe the 2010 Ladies of the 80's Collector Barbies besides: OMG, I die!!!!! Yeah that's right, our favorite 80's stars Cyndi Lauper, Debbie Harry, and my favorite rocker chick Joan 'freakin' Jett have been immortalized in plastic. This is the coolest collectors series since the Batman lady villains a few years back. I want them all like right now. Don't believe me about how cool they are, check this out:
The only thing that would make this better is if they had the quintessential 80's Lady, the material girl herself, Madonna. That and change the pink high tops on Joan Jett (I'm a fan of pink high tops, but I've never once seen her in pink ever). Besides that, everything is perfectly awesome.

I know a certain rocker who is going to be sitting next to my Poison Ivy doll very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment