Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Dance Songs *squeal*

warning : hot people in this video.

Toni Braxton has been around for some time people, remember "Un-break my heart," well she's back with a new album (Pulse) and a return to her short 'do. I stumbled on this video from another blog and instantly I was hooked. A house sound from the '90s, ABDC crew Fanny Pack...really? Church ladies getting down? This is way too good. The song is really exciting, as the video and I'm glad SOMEONE is taking a break from all this futuristic stuff that seems to be the rage. Only minus in this vid, what is going on with Toni's clothes?? no, just no. Also, this video is progressive (dare I say it) everyone is getting a shot out and it's done in a way that's not pandering or reminding you "hey we're diverse!" (see: Glee). Great song, great video. Two enthusiastic thumbs way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment