Friday, July 24, 2009

Wake Up

Okay, lets make this short and sweet:


May I present (da da duh da!): The art of immersion part 1

It seems to me the whole goal of Comic Con is to be immersed in everything entertaining; to lose yourself in whatever you so chose. Be it sneek peaks in movies, upcoming events in television, or just a really good costume the folks here are all for it. With that said the participants of this years San Diego Comic Con have immersion down to an art form.

So today I received a crash course in immersion as I went to Hall H for the first time Thursday. Now, I thought I was almost a pro this being my fourth year, but oh how naive of me to think such things. What with all the Twilight fan girls, and hardcore Tron enthusiatist I was lost in a crowd of excitment that felt electric to the touch. The whole thing was just terribly overwhelming after awhile. I salute the people who stick it out all day in Hall H, they are real troopers!

Alright, I'm off in search of a tea party!

No comments:

Post a Comment