Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Britney's on the telephone

Uncovering demos is always like peeking at discarded Christmas gifts. Sort of.
Today Shennantics got wind of a Britney Spears demo for "Telephone." You know, the same "Telephone" that Lady Gaga and Beyonce did a while back with a music video, you may have seen it.

Anyway La Spears has done her own version, heavy on the autotune and it's leaked through the internet.



17 seconds into this demo, and I don't like it. Granted, I'm a Britney fan and I can stomach digitalized vocals, this is just a miss for me. Beyonce's vocals on the original made the song for me and suffice it to say La Spears does not have the chops to pull this off.

This will be the second time that La Spears has passed up on a hit. Allegedly, La Spears passed up on the mega hit of all time with "Umbrella."

Whoever is in charge of her music selection, you guys are seriously missing the mark again and again. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment