Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hot Mess Alert--Lindsay Lohan Dramatic Phone Call Leaked




Yikes, poor Lindsay Lohan, girl can't get a break. She has not had a starring role in ages, she's constantly the butt of any and all crack reference jokes, her fashion line with powerhouse designer Emmanuel Ungaro failed, and her dad is a really big attention whore.

It has been linked to various entertainment blogs snippets of an older message that Lohan had recorded in which she claimed that "no one cares about me." Her father, Michael Lohan reportedly linked the audio. Mike Lohan is setting a new standard for shameless, self-promotion by using his daughter's flailing star to get attention for himself.

Even more troubling is the fact that the audio can be heard and it's upsetting. While I'm not a fan of LiLo, I'm also not a fan of kicking someone while they're down. Lohan is obviously struggling with inner demons and not to pass judgement on anyone, she should be able to deal with those demons in her own time without the rest of the world being able to hear her at her worst.

She twittered on Wednesday:
"My fathers such a loser & those recordings are from years ago. To release personal things is foul enough, but to edit them. I used to think That he needed the book for dummies on learning how to be a father. Haha-he's needs the book for dummies on HOW TO BE A MAN."

Reported from RadarOnline and the Huffington Post:
"Mommy says that I'm worse than you were," Lindsay sobs to her dad. "And she's defending...She doesn't back me and she doesn't stand by me. Why? Why? No one cares about me. They don't, by the way. No one cares that much. It's never about that. It's about how they feel, not how I feel. It's not about me. It's never been about me, unless I fight for it."

No telling when the message was recorded. Last week Lohan slammed her dad over Twitter for his lunatic tendencies and physical and verbal abuse.

Sunday's New York Post reported that Lindsay and Dina were seeking a restraining order to stop Michael from kidnapping Lindsay and forcing her into rehab. They reportedly also served him with a cease-and-desist order to prevent him from going public with voicemails from Dina--voicemails he said illustrate Dina's concern that Lindsay's drug use has landed her "on death's doorstep."

RadarOnline reports that Michael released the tape of Lindsay's voicemail "in an attempt to prove his point and to disprove those around Lindsay who are saying she's fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment