Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Katie Price Gets British on Chelsea Lately





Another Hot Mess Alert: Katie Price (She's busty, tanned and an author)

Everyone knows I love a bit of hot mess in my pop life, I'm a fan of women who err just a bit on the side of tacky, but of course it must be done within my standards. ha. Anyways, I first came across the vixen Katie Price when she was named Jordan, and she had a show with her then husband (Whats his name again?) on E! and it was like watching some kind of extreme polar opposite of Victoria Beckham come to life. I fell in love.

Katie Price is one of the UK's biggest tabloid stars, she graces the cover of OK!Magazine
literally every week and she has even been on the show "Help! I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here" she is famous for being a glamour model with really BIG everything. She's a draq queen in female form, and its amazing.

Last night on the wickedly funny Chelsea Lately with Chelsea Handler, Price appeared for a random interview in which she spoke about her cross-dressing boyfriend, botox injections, extensions and children's books. That's right, Children's books. Surprisingly, Price is very honest and that's something to admire. It was mentioned in the British tabloids today that the interview made her look like a fool, and I disagree. Anyone who gets on Chelsea Lately is going to get made fun of, end of story. Plus Price is British and everyone knows, that its just taking the "piss."
Bonus points that she has a style book coming out, can not wait.

Katie Price Gets Real

No comments:

Post a Comment